Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Enlightened

Good afternoon and Merry Christmas!!

It is a fine day today and I feel so blessed. The weather is decent finally and the next few days are supposed to be nice too.

I have been working a lot on my personal life lately, and it's really paying off. Finally being open to the changes I needed to make has improved my life in such a way that I never thought I would achieve. Focusing on being happy, really does make all the difference in the world. But, on the flip side of things, each person has to be ready for these changes before they can experience them. Finally I was ready a few months ago, and I am embracing these changes wholeheartedly. While heartache and disappointment is never enjoyable to go through, it has lead me to where I am now.

I was finally sick of being used and let down, so I decided to change my life. I continually have experiences that confirm I am not on the right path for my life and happiness. I met someone new the other day when a friend asked me to sit down with this person and try to improve their outlook on life. Well, I believe I achieved that goal well and have since kept in touch with this person to boost their mood if needed and to see how their changes go. Meeting this person was such an inspiration to me because I spoke from the heart, and I truly wanted to help and share my new positive outlook on life, and it was received well. I find that when things come from the heart, and people can undoubtedly know they are from the heart, then it is always received well. I felt honored to be able to help someone, and to see how happy they were from talking to me, it just made my day to be able to make someone smile. I have been in that down and out kind of mental place, and for me, the most meaningful thing was to know someone who honestly cared and wanted to help me. So, I was thrilled to be able to give this back to someone........kindness paid forward.

I have really been enlightened recently after various situations such as the one above confirming to me that I am on the right path. It really is a blessing to receive these messages. I have met so many people recently who have been so kind to me, and who have brought me into their circle of friends without hesitation, and it all happened after this attitude and mindfulness shift that I have experienced. It has also really opened my eyes to the fact that people tell you what you need to know, you don't have to guess, you just have to really listen. For example: in relationships......I get swept off my feet by men who I think are amazing, and it turns out, they really aren't. I really need to focus on what people are saying more in the future, but for now, it's all about me and improving my life for me, and then I can let myself be open to the possibility of a relationship. I need this time to heal as well, I've been through so much, and when you give your whole heart to someone, it's really awful to not have them treat it well and with respect. So enlightened I am and away I go with my new outlook on life....bound and determined to have learned from my past mistakes, and never to make them again. :-)

Have an amazing day and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

No comments: