Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Journey of a Lifetime

Today is the Winter Solstice, and it brings with it some powerful energy and vibrations.

I feel some amazing changes happening in my life and it is the most incredible personal journey I have ever experienced. I have been very stubborn my whole life. This has partly benefited me but has also held me back. It has gotten me through some very tough situations but has also prevented me from being open to the changes in life that I should have made a long time ago. I wish I had made them sooner, but it took some very hard lessons for me to finally let go and be willing to change.

It really is a Journey of a Lifetime. I am so very grateful to be meeting some amazing people that I can share my journey with, and who inspire me to live my life to the fullest and follow my passion. I wouldn't change this at all and I wish that I could inspire others to be open to the same thing, as it is the most powerful life transformation I have ever experienced. It really is amazing.

Today feels epic. I am taking control of my life and putting my happiness first. I have put my trust in the universe now because for the last few months, it has given me exactly what I asked for and needed. I have wanted to be where I am now for my whole life, and finally I am here. I feel completely blessed and grateful.

When the same old routine is not working for you in life, it's time to give change a chance, and open yourself up to new opportunities. I am so very grateful to the person who is the catalyst for this change. He has changed my life, brought my passion before my eyes so I could live it again, and been an absolute inspiration. I'll always be grateful.
I finally feel like I am on the right path. This journey is worth it every step of the way  : -)

I hope you can be inspired to live the amazing life you were meant to live, have an amazing day  : -D

No comments: