Friday, December 13, 2013

Life is Beautiful - What are you Grateful for?

There are so many beautiful things in life that we overlook on a daily basis.

This morning I went to work later than usual because I had an appointment to go to. This meant that I was driving to work while it was light out instead of the dark. In the daylight I was able to see the Hoar Frost on the trees ..... It's one of the most beautiful things to see in Winter. I was very grateful to be able to enjoy this today. It made the drive to work very enjoyable because I was able to enjoy and soak up the natural beauty that is all around us.

I went to Hot Yoga last night, which relaxed me into a state that I haven't felt for a long time. I was very grateful for this as well. It was 1.25 hours of Foundation Hot Yoga, and I was able to release muscle tension, and mental tension. I left the Yoga Studio feeling as if I was in a pure state of Bliss. It was Heavenly and I can't wait to go back tonight.

I had an active release appointment this morning before work which helped me release some very tight muscles. There is still a lot of work to be done there but it was a help. I love seeing the people that work there because they are soooo friendly and enjoyable to be around. I always look forward to it. I also love the pain I feel during my treatment because it helps me so much to feel better. It's a good kind of pain :)

When I got to work I got handed a chunk of cash because my boss had realized that she forgot to give me my raise, so I got back pay in cash. This is great, because now I can put it in the bank for my new car loan that's coming out in a week.

All in all it has been a great day so far. When you open your eyes and mind to see all of the beautiful things that are out there, your life will improve. There are miracles all around us, we just have to be willing to see them.

What are you Grateful for today?

Have a Beautiful day :)

No comments: