Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Living Peacefully

Living Peacefully can mean so many different things to different people.

For me it means acknowledging what doesn't feel right in life. I have a bad habit of hanging onto to stressful situations which then manifests into shoulder and back pain for me. This causes me to need to go to the chiropractor and massage therapist to get treatment to fix the pain which of course costs a lot of money which i don't have.

Stress has a nasty way of becoming physical pain, so for me, I need to sort out where this pain comes from. Then, I want to find a way to release the stress. Perhaps it means writing down what bothers me and releasing it by burning it, saying out loud that i release it, or maybe just thinking it in my mind. Whatever it may be, finding a way to let the stress go so I can have inner peace is crucial.

Not having physical pain come from stress really would be a huge weight off my shoulders.

Does anyone else experience this? How do you get rid of stress and deal with physical pain?

No comments: