Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stay Connected

Life can get busy and overwhelming sometimes. I have to take time to refocus and prioritize sometimes. Something I'm working on is downsizing the things I don't need. Extra clothes, extra bank accounts, emails and passwords, memberships etc. All of these things create 'mental clutter' and bog us down.

Living a simple life with the basic things I need would be amazing. There would be less to take care of and maintain which would give me more free time to do the things that I want to do. Having more time for hobbies and friends would be amazing wouldn't it?

Don't lose focus on priorities. Work on them until they are done and dedicate time to work on them. Specific time to work on priority tasks each day or each week helps me get them done quicker. It feels great to get things finished and off of my plate. I really enjoy having time to do the things that bring me joy. This is one of my top 'monthly motivation' activities, and I can't wait to make it a habit :)

No comments: